by Paige Henry & Tyler Greenawalt
Some tips to help with your spring cleaning:
- Think about one thing at a time and don’t get overwhelmed.
- When cleaning out your locker try to find a way to organize your it.
- When cleaning out your folders find a way to mark what subject your folder or binder goes with.
- While cleaning out your locker try to keep blank, non-ripped, and clean lined paper and distribute it between your clean folders in case you need it sometime.
- Be sure not to just throw papers into your locker to keep it clean longer. It’s not a trash can!